DSH: the industry's most technologically advanced metal injection molding (MIM) research and prototype development facility.
Welcome. Please feel free to have a look around and contact us if you have any questions or comments. Thanks for stopping by!
DSH offers consultation for every step of the MIM process. From feedstock selection to setting up turnkey production operations, DSH has experience in providing the expertise you need to begin running a top-notch facility.
Services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Feestock selection
- Tool selection
- Solvent, catalytic, or water debinding for primary binder
- Thermal debinding of second stage/backbone binder
- R&D/Quality control laboratory
DSH can partner with you to develop new products, or you can outsource your R&D projects from start up to full production.
- New product development
- Prototyping manufacturing
- Transfer of technology
- Personnel training
Toll Debinding and Sintering
DSH offers debinding and sintering for your samples or pre-production runs utilizing Elnik Systems equipment.
- Catalytic debinding
- Solvent or water debinding
- Backbone debinding and sintering.